We have experience in heavy, medium and light plate fabrications, past projects include:
- Plate girders with flanges 50 mm thick and webs 20 mm thick weighing in at over 20 tonnes, we can handle up to 30 tonnes with a tandem lift with our two 15 tonne overhead cranes.
- Medium weight fabrications such as mooring buoys with water tight
compartments and rolled cans. Incinerator casings, hot air ducts and inlet silencers for gas turbine power generation.
- Lobster back bends for hot gas ducting and elbows both round and square. Some with inspection doors and support brackets
- Down to light weight plate fabrications from laser cut 3 mm plate troughs
with dividers and for Mould’s for off shore sub sea protection.
- We can roll and press steel in house and what we can’t do we have specialist
sub contractors on our doorstep.
- We can shear plate 12 mm thick and up to 3 m long in house with our AMADA guillotine with profiles up to 150 mm thick available near by from specialist profile suppliers.
- We have weld procedures and coded welders to MIG weld and MMA all carbon steel plate.